Get Set Grow
A series of sessions about how to grow food and help you to get the best from your growing space. Learn about:
- All-year-round fresh produce
- Healthy soil for healthy plants
- Growing plants from seeds
- Food growing in containers
- Dealing with weeds, pests and diseases
Join us for a taster session for a course starting in late September. It will involve:
- Practical gardening
- The basics of raising plants from seed
You don’t need a big garden to be able to use your new skills at home, lots can be grown in a tiny space. Suitable for complete beginners who like the idea of eating something they have grown
All ages and abilities welcome
£1.50 per session per participant/ or family with bookings through the Brewhouse Box Office – in person, telephone and website.
Contact us to find out more. Priority given to Lambrook, Roman Road or Lyngford East residents.